Building a TITAN is easy, especially when we do the hardest part for you! Now you can assemble a TITAN with no soldering required! These harnesses were designed specifically for the TITAN tricopter and will give you the cleanest possible build. We assemble these by hand in-house using high quality components. They are designed to give each boom enough slack to fold in either direction in a crash without stressing the wires. Features include:
- High quality silicone jacket wire, 12ga from the battery splits into 16ga for each ESC
- Includes a male JST connector to power accessories like a voltage monitor or brushless gimbal
- XT-60 battery connector fits most common batteries
- Gold-plated 3.5mm bullet connectors fit most common ESCs
- Harness fits entirely between the TITAN frame plates for a sleek build
- Includes 6 male 3.5mm bullet connectors and 1 male XT-60 connector in case your ESCs don’t include connectors, or you want to use a battery with a different connector type.
- Works with 16” booms or 13” booms (a loop may be required on 13” booms, see pictures)
- 100% hand made in USA!
- Weight: 64g