Electronics not included- assembly required.
The same great features of the TITAN in a Quad format!
The TITAN Quad is fully compatible with all TITAN camera mounts and accessories!
Click here for assembly instructions
Tired of breaking the bank every time you crash? Or maybe you’re just getting into the hobby and you need something sturdy to learn with… look no further. The TITAN was designed from scratch to take a beating. The average crash with a TITAN will only cost you a prop or two and a handful of cable-ties!
Why is the TITAN the toughest?
- All four booms can fold in a crash. The unique arm retainers keep all four booms securely in place while in flight- but pop loose in a crash to prevent damage.
- Break-away components. The motor mounts and landing gear are all held in place by standard mini cable-ties. In a crash, the cable-ties break and save the components from damage. Replacing them is a quick and costs pennies!
- Carbon fiber booms (optional). 10mm square pultruded carbon fiber rod. You can also use these inctructions to convert them to Wood/Carbon Hybrid booms which will make them nearly indestructible!
- Engineering grade materials. The main components of the TITAN are made from 1/8” thick laser cut delrin- stronger than injection molded plastics yet more flexible than aluminum or carbon fiber. Delrin is the go-to material for engineers who are serious about strength, durability and weight.
- 100% made in USA!
- The lower frame plate has screw holes that accept an optional vibration-isolated camera platform
- Arms fold back for compact storage and transport
- Specially designed “fingers” prevent the rubber arm retainers from being lost when they pop loose in a crash
- Two piece break-away landing gear
- Engraved center of gravity marks help you get everything perfectly balanced
- The electronics cover protects your electronics in the event of an inverted crash- and customizable colors improve the look of your rig!
- There is ample room between the frame plates for wiring, plus there are cable-tie slots to keep everything tidy
- All hardware is high quality 18-8 stainless steel, with the exception of the electronics cover standoffs which are lightweight aluminum
The TITAN is tough, but not indestructible. That’s why a full range of replacement parts are available to get you flying again ASAP!
Electronics not included- assembly required.
Included in the TITAN Tri Frame Kit:
- Delrin frame plates
- 4 Delrin motor mounts for motors with 16mm, 19mm, or 25mm bolt patterns (details)
- laser-engraved acrylic electronics cover (choose your color)
- 4 piece set of delrin landing gear
- All necessary hardware
- Laser-cut silicone motor pads
- 4 rubber arm retainers and 2 spares
- Electronics cover colors: 5 transparent acrylic color choices or black delrin. Delrin is much more impact resistant than acrylic.
- Vibration isolated camera mount: Just four screws allow you to make your crazy aerobatic flier into a stable camera platform!
- Small Camera Mount: perfect for mounting cameras like the GoPro Hero2, Hero3, Hero3+, Mobius Acton Cam, or our FPV Board Camera Mount.
- Large Camera Mount: (Only recommended for small point-and-shoot cameras when mounted on a quad frame, if you want to lift larger cameras you should consider the TITAN Y6 frame). Allows you to mount nearly any camera with a 1/4-20 mounting point. It features an offset FPV camera platform compatible with our FPV Board Camera Mount (sold separately) which allows you to perfectly line up your shots, and the extended length battery tray allows you to balance your copter no matter the payload.
- NOTE: Wood booms are not recommended for the TITAN Quad due to quadcopter's sensitivity to boom twist
- 16” Carbon Fiber booms; more stable for aerial photography.
- 13” Carbon Fiber booms; more manuverable for FPV racing and stunt flying.
- No booms (compatible with 10x10mm boom material)
- TITAN Quad frame (no booms): 225g
- 13" carbon fiber boom set: 88g
- 13" Wood/Carbon Hybrid boom set: 120g
- 16" carbon fiber boom set: 108g
- 16" Wood/Carbon Hybrid boom set: 148g
- Small Camera Mount: 65g
- Large Camera Mount: 100g
What else you will need to get it flying? If this is your first multirotor then click here for more details.
- Programmable 4+ channel radio and receiver
- Flight control board
- 4 brushless outrunner motors and props
- 4 ESCs
- LiPo battery
- Servo extension wires
- Connectors and wire for power distribution
- A bag of 18lb (4”) mini cable-ties