This camera mount was designed with these goals in mind: make it simple, make it tough, make it cheap, and make it work! And this system delivers in all respects. It installs with just 4 screws- switch from a crazy aerobatic stunt copter to a stable aerial photography platform in seconds!
- Mounting points for the GoPro Hero2, Hero3, Hero3+, the Mobius Actioncam, and the FPV Board Camera Mount
- Simple yet strong vibration dampening mounts give you a steady video platform
- Places your camera far enough forward to keep the props out of the field of view
- The unique underslung battery position provides additional inertial vibration dampening while making battery changes easier- plus it keeps your camera out of the grass on takeoff and landing.
- Removable 14deg. angle mount lets you choose where the camera points- up, down or level
- Made of super tough Delrin plastic with a full length stiffening beam
- Weight: 65g
The entire platform is isolated from the vibration of your multirotor by vinyl tubing. At first glance this may seem like a weak connection, but it certainly is not. Each mounting point can hold up to 5lbs- that’s 20lbs total before they give way. Plus they are cheap and easy to replace in the event of wear or crash damage.
This kit includes:
- Battery/camera platform with stiffening beam
- Removable 14deg. angle mount
- Silicone rubber camera pad to keep your camera from slipping out of position
- Vinyl tubing for the isolation mounts (with plenty extra)
- Velcro camera strap
- All 18-8 stainless steel hardware
Assembly required. Five 18lb cable-ties are needed to complete the assembly.