Electronics not included- assembly required.
Price includes carbon fiber booms and camera mount!
The Brawler tricopter takes tough to the next level! Perfectly suited for FPV flying, The Brawler was designed for fast and easy field repair so you can push your limits without fear. This simple to build frame is loaded with features:
- All three booms can fold in a crash- Our trademark arm retainer system keep all three booms securely in place while in flight- but pop loose in a crash to prevent damage.
- Break-away components- The motor mounts and yaw mechanism are all held in place by standard mini cable-ties. In a crash, the cable-ties break and save the components from damage. Replacing them is a quick and costs pennies!
- Carbon fiber booms (INCLUDED!)- 10mm square pultruded carbon fiber rod. You can also use these instructions to convert them to Wood/Carbon Hybrid booms which will make them nearly indestructible!
- Flexible folding landing gear- The landing gear is designed to move and flex in a crash to prevent damage; they also fold back for transport.
- Versatile camera platform- Both the camera tray and the electronics cover are vibration-isolated and designed to flex in a crash. The cutouts in the electronics cover are the same as the on the camera plate and allow you to mount a number of cameras including the FPV Board Camera Mount at various angles.
- TITAN Yaw Mechanism- The Brawler uses the same motor mounts and yaw mech as the legendary TITAN Tricopter; proven tough!
The Brawler is available in two sizes:
- Brawler 300- 5.5” booms for props up to 6” diameter. Frame weight 238g.
- Brawler 350- 6.5” booms for props up to 8” diameter. Frame weight 244g.
Electronics not included- What else you will need to get it flying?
- Programmable 4+ channel radio and receiver
- Flight control board such as the CC3D or MultiWii
- 3 brushless outrunner motors and props
- 3 ESCs
- LiPo battery
- Compatible yaw servo (details)
- Connectors and wire for power distribution
- A bag of 18lb (4”) mini cable-ties
Click here for replacement parts!